The Flowermate V5 Nano is a box-style vaporizer – small enough to conceal in your palms, but powerful enough to deliver consistent and great tasting sessions. The V5 Nano features hybrid heating, a glass mouthpiece, a discreet LED display, precise temperature control, hybrid heating, and a removable battery.
- Hybrid Heating: The Flavormate V5 Nano combines both convection and conduction heating to evenly vaporize material to extract more flavor, aroma, and effects.
- Borosilicate Glass Mouthpiece: Glass mouthpieces are probably one of the best features you’ll spot on any vaporizer – glass is a neutral material that keeps vapor pure, allowing you to savor all the flavor from your material. Even better, The Flowermate V5 Nano’s mouthpiece can be removed and tucked into a “stash spot” where it's secured and kept clean.
- Black Ceramic Chamber: The V5’s ceramic chamber is designed to help get the most flavor out of your dry herb. The v5 Nano has a sliding lid to protect the chamber when the mouthpiece is off.
- Precise Temperature Control: The Flavormate V5 Nano has a temperature range of 104°F – 446°F (40℃ – 230℃), and boasts a quick 30-second heat-up time
- LED Display: This small display is located between the power and temperature controls buttons and shows the current device status. For added discretion, the display is invisible once the lights are off.
- Removable 2500mAh Battery: The Flowermate V5 Nano has a 2500mAh battery which is good for about 10-12 Sessions on a single charge. It takes about 2.5 hours to charge via micro-USB – thankfully, you won't always have to wait that long before enjoying a session. Simply swap out the dead battery for a charged one and you’re good to go.
- Haptic Feedback: When you’re not looking into the LED screen, the V5 Nano also features haptic feedback and vibrates to let you know when the device is done heating and ready for you to draw.